Monday, December 7, 2009

DATE BY KATE #11: CarnAmore


Burger Bias
For a very long time I have been deliberating over what is the best burger in Los Angeles. I have had many, and there are many that rarely pass must...ard. But there are few that really hit the spot. These are my top three choices for a burger joint in Los Angeles.

Your Date
Say you and your date are in a meaty mood as noon rolls around and you are ready to rate the Kate Burger Choices. But you can't decide. Here is your guide.

WANT A BURGER ON A TRAIN: Carney's
This is really one of my favorite burger places ever. Carney's is ideal for (a) delicious burgers and (b) watching tourists or clubbers as they ramble on about whatever. Forget the chili, but go for the fries and a cheeseburger. Pretend to be famous on the porch of the restaurant as the posers walk by. Add a giant body guard for effect. Park for free in the back lot.

WANT A BURGER AND A MILKSHAKE: Wolfburger's
Wolfburgers. I have only been going to Wolfburgers my entire life so I am a little biased. The burgers are aight, but if you want a Milkshake in Pasadena before you hit up the Ice House I recommend it. Free Parking.

WANT A HUGE, MELTY AWESOME BURGER: Houstons
Houston's, I know it's a chain, has some of the skankiest, drippiest, deliciousest burgers in town. Grab the cheese burger it melts in your face. The place is really swanky most of the time, very mature. Right outside of pasadena. A little expensive, but go for broke if you want to go for stuffed. Free Parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment