Sunday, November 8, 2009

MATES BY KATE: How to find a Date in LA


WHAT HAPPENED TO JUST DATES?!
Okay, so a lot of my single friends have been on my case that I have this website for making dates. But they don't have people to take on my fabulous dates and are therefore unable to go on my brilliant dates and review my dates.
This makes me Livid.

So I am going to tell you WHERE to find people to date in Los Angeles through the new series "Mates By Kate" I am going to give a disclaimer however that all of my, "where to find dates" feature isn't necessarily about finding someone new to go out with, but perhaps going out there and doing something on your own. Making new friends, new "mates." Finding friends in Los Angeles is nearly as difficult as finding romantic partners. Especially if you're not from here, and especially if you're not fluent in Los Angeles.

I am a firm believer that one cannot have "Us-ness" without "Me-ness," be your own best beau. Do something nice for yourself, be safe, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment