Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Date #17: Wine Bars in Pasadena


THE DATE BY KATE PASADENA WINE TOUR

Okay, I know I'm recommending a lot of Pasadena Joints but it's a really lovely town to hang out in and date around. So take your pretty bum and co. around to these wine bars for a slightly tossed night on the town.

VERTICAL WINE BAR
(626) 795-3999
But Vertical Wine Bar is a gorgeous bar that has a slew of beautiful wine choices. It's a really sexy, oak and warm bistro. Grab a little appetizer, drink a nip and chat up your date .

CREME DE LA CREPE
36 W. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91105
I recommended this earlier, it's got a good wine bar and James is my hero. Have some fondue it's pretty cheap and gratifying.

RED WHITE AND BLUEZ
(626) 792-4441
Good alternate for CDLC, make your own cheese plates which I think is really cool. The owner was sort of rude to me and my mom when I was there. This is your call, I feel stupid not recommending it.

POP
626) 795-1295
Dessert and Champagne bar. Finish the evening with some bubbly and chocolate strawberries.

MENAGE
Do not go into Menage. But by the time you're done drinking too much, you should take some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment