Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines dates 2010







Here is a potential wine tour/selection of totally delightful restaurants for valentines dates in Pasadena. I know Many of you are looking for something in Los Angeles but Pasadena is romantic and delicious. Hit up Stats too for some adorable Christmas tree room make out time.
Bisoux!
Kate

VERTICAL WINE BAR
(626) 795-3999
Vertical Wine Bar is a gorgeous bar that has a slew of beautiful wine choices. It's a really sexy, oak and warm bistro. Grab a little appetizer, drink a nip and chat up your date .

CREME DE LA CREPE
36 W. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91105
I recommended this earlier, it's got a good wine bar and James is my hero. Have some fondue it's pretty cheap and gratifying. Warning: if you drop your bread in the cheese you got to kiss your date (I will probably be there to enforce this).

RED WHITE AND BLUEZ
(626) 792-4441
Good alternate for CDLC, make your own cheese plates which I think is really cool. The owner was sort of rude to me and my mom when I was there. This is your call, I feel stupid not recommending it.

POP
626) 795-1295
Dessert and Champagne bar. Finish the evening with some bubbly and chocolate strawberries.

Email me with last minute Valentines questions and I'll try to get back to you!
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment